WHAT IS LACTOFERRIN?
Lactoferrin is a protein, which occurs naturally in the human body. It is presented in exocrine secretions, particularly in blood plasma and white blood cells. Lactoferrin can be also found in small amounts in ALL body fluids and is in fact part of INNATE immunity.
LACTOFERRIN IS NATURAL FOR HUMAN BODY WHICH IS ABLE TO RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT IT WITHOUT ANY REACTIONS. MOREOVER, NO RESISTANCE HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED SO FAR
ESSENS LACTOFERRIN UNGUENTUM has due to its unique composition following characteristics
- Antimicrobial (active against microorganisms)
- Antibacterial (active against bacteria)
- Antiviral (effective against viruses)
- anti-inflammatory effect
When to apply ESSENS LACTOFERRIN UNGUENTUM?
- Skin injury
- Herpes, aphthae, cracked corners of the mouth
- Calming reddened skin around the nose during a cold
Application: several times a day to the affected area